Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cutest Little Easter Bunny!!!

Hi Everyone! 

I was inspired to share this adorable Bunny Treat Holder made with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. We made this pinterest inspired bunny at my group card class and everyone loved him (and they are all copying it for their Easter Treat giving gifts!). Easter treats or a gift card will fit perfectly in his little tummy. This is really easy to put together and he turned out so cute!




To find all the measurements please go to the demonstrator that helped to inspire me! http://cricutwithheart.blogspot.ca/2013/02/bunny-treat-holder.html

She has amazing pictures to show you what to cut, which cartridge to use and how many to cut!! 

 
Thank you to Cricut With A Heart for inspiring me and my card group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment